I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
January 05, 2006
How Chub C put it?
  • (K Style)
  • editing. evolving. doing over. starting over. new year. new time. same mind. growing mind. mind is terrible thing to let dry. must water. don't stop. won't stop. just beginning. editing. re-evaluating. loving. loving deep. loving hard. dusting myself off (right K?).. polishing up. shining bright. press play. Long pause. Short pause. All to say: How

  • Chubby Choc
  • put it:

    SOON COME....

    Just getting my headz together....

    but since

  • called me out, I had to holla.... lata!

    Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe1/05/2006 
    31 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
     
     

    About Me


    Name: brooklyn babe
    Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
    About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
    Since, You wanna know...

    Bk Babe Present
    Bk Babe Past
    Links
    Affiliates

    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape