YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT YOU TOLERATE.
Today, comedy is not the remedy. Nope. Not at all. The flip side to a Sag, is either we extremely funny and direct; keeping humor in the middle of our names, or we're kneck deep in philosophical thought; getting our Erykah-Clapton-Cold-Play-Jonie-Mitchell on.
Always thinking. Always contemplating next moves, phases, and evolution. Sure others sign can attribute to the same testimony, but to a Sag, it can be down right schizophrenic, when schemes and thoughts and, "what next" takes over; I think we invented A.D.D. life has got to be "hooked on phonics" interesting for me, if not, its just routine. I don't do routine (too well). Let other's tell it, I have accomplished a lot, let me tell it, I have not begun.
I often wonder will I ever stand still long enough to be happy "stopping and smelling the roses, routinely."
Then I had to completely honest with myself. I am happiest "moving;" (mentally and physically). I secretly crave to have a routine (with someone) but can it be a moving one?"
One can never stop evolving, I will never stop evolving. BUT,(and there's always a but) there are some things that I have not changed or moved on from because I tolerated it, from simple to complex here's my list of:
Things I have not changed because I have tolerated:
1. My schizo "neediness". I'm either a loner, or clingy. Help?!?!
2. My fear of committiment, I have been in some really great relationships, that I bailed on; fudged up and keep on the surface, what I say that whole "forever" thing scares the "guy" in me.
3. My sweet tooth, if I don't watch it, weight watcher will.
4. My income. (I've been decreasing in pay, but increasing in love for my jobs).
5. My wardrobe/energy. Its time for the gym again, I miss it (often).
6. My flaky friends.
7. My procrastination, I'm not quite the "on top it" person I aspire to be.
8. Late fees, I do so well, then slip.
9. Distance with my Dad, we have an estranged relationship.
10.Plaque. I dont see it, you don't see it, but my dentist see it, so I have been flossing "everyday."
I never do this taggin thing, but off the Blog Roll, I'm going to Tag: Organized, BQ, Zed, Pizzle and Chubby...
FOR THE REST,
IS THERE ANYTHING YOU HAVE TOLERATED IN YOURSELF,
THAT YOU'D LIKE TO CHANGE?
Go on tell the truth I DARE YOU...