I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
October 28, 2005
"Piss Marks the Spot" (Edited)
Watching this dog today piss on a bag today got me to thinking, how much not just the animal race has a need to mark their terrority, but so we as humans. The need to stake our "claim" to something "tangible." Someone "tangible."
Now where the scales balance on this "claim" whether cocky or INsecurity.... stems on the object of piss-tation (lol); and the reason behind it?
Is it because you (feel you) got like that and are confident? Or you so fear you're going to lose it so you "piss" on it?
Such acts; plain selfishness? .... or plain greed?
Funny thing, is the next dog is going to come along and piss right over that spot, and mark his claim, what makes that bag so special? (Or is it even about the bag? Hmmmm)
Everyone's guilty. I know I'm guilty, but it much resevered an classy way....
my golden showers are "mental."
Lol!
*wink*
-Inside a Bk Babe's Thoughts....

Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe10/28/2005 
13 Comments:
  • At 28/10/05 4:50 PM, Blogger Jdid said…

    well either you bark or you piss but every dog has some way of saying back off

     
  • At 28/10/05 10:21 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    I'm still picking up earrings, pantyhose and hair pins. I know about folks trying to mark territory, believe me.

    KZ

     
  • At 29/10/05 12:54 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    Very true. We all want to feel like we have a place, that we belong, and something or someone belongs to us.

     
  • At 29/10/05 6:55 PM, Blogger winterssoulstyce said…

    it's all about survival i guess...i think biggest major difference between us and other animals is that we have more intelligent ways of doing it.

     
  • At 29/10/05 7:09 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said…

    Lol, so true. Golden showers *scrunching face*

     
  • At 29/10/05 11:51 PM, Blogger Deelze said…

    I know all about marking your terrority....

    If only it was as easy for humans to piss on what they want it would be just great....see a pair of shoes piss on it first and they're yours...a man piss on him and he's yours!!

    Ah if life were so easy...

    ~Smooches~

     
  • At 30/10/05 10:37 AM, Blogger Didi Roby said…

    Why do we do that folks!

    LMAO @ Zed...too funny ma!:)

     
  • At 31/10/05 1:07 PM, Blogger PJ said…

    There'd probably be considerably less jealousy if your man could pee on you before you went out with the girls. Other dudes would know...

    ;)

     
  • At 31/10/05 3:54 PM, Blogger Amadeo said…

    I'm just say this...back away from my plate and don't sit in my chair and we're all good.

     
  • At 1/11/05 1:26 PM, Blogger chrome said…

    I'm always guilty lol. even If i aint marked anything

     
  • At 1/11/05 4:45 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    I'm guilty as well.

     
  • At 2/11/05 9:48 AM, Blogger Luke Cage said…

    Not me....





    Okay, I'm bullshittin'... hell yeah. Every day too. Respect my zone, and I'll respect yours. Go Brooklyn! Go Brooklyn!

     
  • At 2/11/05 9:06 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    We're all guilty...Being that we're homosapiens, we're just creative with our marking methods.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape