I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
September 16, 2005
Must Be a Brooklyn Moon
Disclaimer: When Going thru a storm... Keep Going.... Statistics show that during Full Moons, people are more likely to kill, be at war, or go crazy. Above all more "freak" accidents and ass-backward occurrences are likely to take place during a Full Moon than any other absurd time in your already crazy life.
Welcome to my freaky week!
Where even something as simple as taking time to blog was not in the cards.
The corky side of me has always paid attention moments of clairvoyance, where my energy, stamina and focus is heightened, where procrastination is not even an option, its during these times that I can't sleep, up to the wee hours of the morning doing something creative and productive, its usually during a Full Moon, that I am my best.
This "Lunatic" go round however, it was not in the cards for me to be creative, as my best was put to the test; as one assbackward thang, after another assbackward thang, came to test me. To my Lunar suprise, I was like that of a cucumber, cool calm and reserved. Whoah? (Not me... I'm a straight Drama Queen, matter a fact I teach Drama Queen no-etiquette workshops...lol)
This calm me, left me with a whirlwind of ephiphanies, that I'm going to sum up Brooklyn Style:
"Shit don't happen to break you, shit happens to make you!"
(what are you made of? Rock Paper Scissors...)
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe9/16/2005 
14 Comments:
  • At 17/9/05 11:06 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Enjoy your week peeps! And don't be howling @ the moon!

     
  • At 17/9/05 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard that! In my job I see all kinds of effects the moon has on people and even animals! It's amazing how it affects us!!!! I'm the opposite of you though... Usually full moons for me =emotions out of control, sad, crying etc... and life can be very chaotic, making me extremely irritated! It's interesting how it affects people differently!

    ~Have a great weekend! XOXOXO

     
  • At 17/9/05 1:45 PM, Blogger Meadow said…

    I'm all rock. ;)

    You reminded me when I was little, my mom once called me a lunatic. She said the moon made me do strange things. Hmm ...

    Hope all is well and I like your quote!

     
  • At 17/9/05 2:18 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said…

    Oh drama queen, you haven't met my daughter. Now she's the drama queen's momma. Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 17/9/05 3:10 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    @ Diva.... who cares about Quientin...lol, do you seem my baby in the video, that's my cookie! *wink*

     
  • At 17/9/05 3:31 PM, Blogger Deelze said…

    Rock for me....

    And as for drama queen, none other than me, at times!! Full moon huh!?!?! Who would have figured....

    Have a great weekend...Oh welcome back!!

    ~Smooches~

     
  • At 17/9/05 4:19 PM, Blogger Hev said…

    Well hell, if that's the case...the moon is always full in my neighborhood.

     
  • At 17/9/05 5:43 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    Like others, the moon is always full in my world. Half of the time, I make it full...I'm definitely a true believer that everything happens for a reason, no matter how shittay things get, when you come out on top, you're that much stronger.

     
  • At 17/9/05 7:35 PM, Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said…

    I guess it's always a full moon in Newark, cause there is always some drama.

     
  • At 17/9/05 8:00 PM, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    B.K. Stand UP!!!!!! No doubt you already understand what most of us need to know. We aren't put in situations that we can't handle. You learn more going through a storm than you do going around it.

     
  • At 17/9/05 10:24 PM, Blogger princessdominique said…

    I'm with you on the full moon thing. I think I noticed it last night. Its been a wacky week!

    www.princessdominique.com/blog

     
  • At 18/9/05 2:43 AM, Blogger Jerrster said…

    yeah...love the Brandy video...sweet...let me refresh...

     
  • At 18/9/05 2:31 PM, Blogger Drea Inspired said…

    I mos def feel you! Those are the days I wanna just stay home...I always claim to want to avoid drama, but I too am a drama queen!!!

    the music is a nice touch...cool spot here!

     
  • At 19/9/05 7:33 PM, Blogger Didi Roby said…

    Hey Girl...Freaky yes!

    Love that song:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape