I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
December 01, 2005
Washing Morals
You know universe? God? Creator? Budha? Shabba? Ma'am? Who ever you are, I got a complaint.... here I am pockets stretched while yet another bill takes me to the cleaners, and it doesn't have to be this way!

Why couldn't you make me a lil less moral-full! Do you know how many "can't-tell-my- momz" jobs that are out here that I could do and "NOT" get arrested?!?! Do you know how much I can make selling my "dirty drawers?"

Somewhere in Japan sits a-fist-of-the-North-Star-phanatic-sexually-repressed- extra-small-(I take that back, he might use to the pump, or had an inplant)- "small"- endowed-dude with a bowl of rice, vexed 'cause he can not get his Bk Babe daily "sweat-traction" fix. And here I am washing them, not as readily i no shamely admit Foiled Again!!! And to think yesterday I went jogging too, that would of definitely took the NASDAQ up some on the Dirty Drawers stocks. I'm in the wrong country. Bump USD, I want Yen!

I came across and actual ad the other day in the Voice, for a dude looking for these, come to find out, its not even the new thang, but the "been in" thang. In Japan they have dirty underwear vending machines???? Why can't I?!?! Picture it, a BK BABE dirty vending machine, thongs galore; it be "krunk" to, playing different songs, for each undie you picked.... I'd have "Akanele" and "Luke" in heavy rotation. I'd have Sisqo back topping the charts!
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe12/01/2005 
18 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape