I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
November 18, 2005
Sweetest Taboo
The other night I got the best $%#@* sleep!

The rain was coming down in sheets, and with no umbrella, I quickly resigned to the comforts a home. By the time I got into to bed, it was like I was melting into the freakin; sheets. It felt like that scene from "Trainspotting" where dude was melting into the carpet.

Side Bar: There is something to be said about a freshly made bed, with fresh sheets from the wash or linen closet, and a fresh ass, your fresh *showered* ass slipping into to. Ahhh nice.
No induced high can beat a-natural-just-want-to-get-your-sleep-on-high. NO thoughts, No stress, No thinking about tomorrow, all that matters is this moment right now, where you want to totally succumb to sleep. And you do soooo easily.

OMG its like nutting' (i.e. orgasmic, bustin,' cumming,' jizm, love juice jones, you fucking name it, it was damn great!) .
Got me to thinking, how totally "personal" sleeping is...... Surely a couple can spoon it up ( I love spoon position, but please don't let your feet be cold) pretzel twist position with your mate, or play "sleep twister" lol (you know where no matter where you move they move with you...). But that moment the individual totally succumbs to sleep is a completely isolated "solo" thang. That trip you go alone, and where it takes you, your lover, mate, bedwarmer can not go. Might meet 'em a dream, but that journey to total REM is all on you my roc-a-bye baby!
And when you wake from such blissful moments like that, you kind of wonder where the hell did you go? Cause its seems you return into the womb, or could it have been that wind blowing the rain against your window pane that struck up moments inside the placenta......... to be continued ( I eagerly hope!)
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe11/18/2005 
18 Comments:
  • At 18/11/05 11:55 AM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    I wish I could get that kind of sleep but I haven't sleep like that in years!!!!!

     
  • At 18/11/05 12:10 PM, Blogger PJ said…

    You and I are SO the same person BKB. I can't bring myself to slip into freshly washed sheets all dirty-style. Even if I'm kinda clean, I have to have JUST showered to make the feeling work.

    You're right...just about the best feeling in the world.

     
  • At 18/11/05 12:26 PM, Blogger Luke Cage said…

    Daammnn.. That was one helluva sleep when you end up blogging over 100 words about it. You must have one of those "what's your number" mattresses that does wonders. However, the other stuff you mentioned was pretty provocative and very well touched on. Hmmm.. sounds like a blog posting all to itself when ya talk about it. Very nicely done as always Brooklyn. Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 18/11/05 3:19 PM, Blogger Disco said…

    girl, I CLEARLY feel you!! All things fresh and washed (ESPECIALLY ones ass) makes for the BEST sleep .....oh wait....AND it was rainin' !!!! Lawd!

     
  • At 18/11/05 3:26 PM, Blogger SP said…

    I love freshly washed sheets! I always do my sheets at night so I can climb right in when they are still warm...

     
  • At 18/11/05 4:16 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    @ SP now you're talking.... warm sheets. I have an electric padded mattress, talk about heaven.

     
  • At 18/11/05 5:10 PM, Blogger courtney said…

    girl YES...fresh sheets .....bath and body workED body.....woo hoo!

     
  • At 18/11/05 5:38 PM, Blogger DramaFree said…

    Girl, I can be at work, and for some reason, if it starts raining, I'll get sleepy....and it's moments like those that I long for MY bed. There's definitely something about the rain that lulls me to sleep.

     
  • At 18/11/05 6:03 PM, Blogger nikki said…

    sista, you make sleep sound like the kind of drug i want to get a long, endless hit on. then again, an endless sleep would mean i'm dead.

    i love your flow, though. i'll be checking back here more often.

     
  • At 18/11/05 7:33 PM, Blogger Campfyah said…

    I can so relate to this post. I've had many of such nights. Next time, try sprinkling a bit of lavender shower to shower body powder on the sheets.....and enjoy the feel and smell.

     
  • At 19/11/05 1:35 AM, Blogger Didi Roby said…

    I'll have the kind of sheets that she's having...:)

    Wow that sleep sounds like a winner to me ma!

     
  • At 19/11/05 4:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    No sleep is as sweet as when the rain is falling. It feels so comfy and relaxing to curl up in my warm bed and hearing the rain tearing away outside.

     
  • At 19/11/05 10:40 PM, Blogger Deelze said…

    Girl I know what you're talking about....nothing like some rain to put you in that great place!

    Glad to hear you had a restful night....

    ~Smooches~

     
  • At 20/11/05 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Bk babe... It's Coley!

    I LOVE that kinda sleep! It's been a hot minute since I had sleep like that, but I hope I get it soon!

    Have a good rest of your weekend!

     
  • At 20/11/05 11:05 AM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    Who has sleep like that? Nasty!

    KZ

     
  • At 20/11/05 3:45 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said…

    *nodding my head up and down*

    There is nothing like fresh everywhere when you are hitting the sack. So true!!!


    ~Deb

     
  • At 29/11/05 12:39 PM, Blogger Blah Blah Blah said…

    I know ZACTLY what your talking about. I use to get home at 5:30...take a shower and be in bed by 6:30...felt so good like nothin gin the world...clean soft jersy sheets and a few (4) fluffy pillows....HEAVEN!!
    Them days are gone...now I gotta cook, clean and clean up after this mutha-scooter...amd he always wants to talk and sit up and watch tv and he's always trying to cuddle....just let me sleep...dammmm!!!! :-)

     
  • At 3/1/06 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sleep like that should come with instructions!!! LOL
    I love sleeping in the rain...It is something about the hearing the wetness, but you remain dry and warm...Hmmmmmm
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz uh oh scuse' me I dozed off just thinking bout it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape