I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
November 02, 2005
QUICK! QUICK! QUICK!
OKAY AS NO ONE'S LOOKING, I WANTED TO SEND EVERYONE A SHOUT OUT! I HOPE YOU ALL ARE FEELING SUPER SEXY OUT THERE! Work is finally coming to managable pace, so I will be catching up on ALL read's during office hours...lol So in making my rounds, I wanted to shout ya'll out and say WASSUP: Dee-Dee I know its juicy on your corner.... BQ queen still sitting on your throne? Black Silk, glad your on the scene! No-Cho-Cha (Vagina) for you.... I hope you're still not giving it up...lol! Eye-n-Eye.... "you got beef, you need BK back-up or whut...lol? You know I got ur back, front sides... *wink*. Luke C... are you all moved in, send wifey my love and warm wishes! Humanity Critic ( a.k.a my "Ike)... you finally back home I see... your know you're still going to get cut.... My Cousin Coley, them pics in Hawaii, were tops! Diva, put down that credit card, and back away from the Michael Kor boots! Proactiff, take it easy on hubby, let him rest in between those rumps! Lol.... Envizable, I see U...lol! Foxy B... why did I miss Why Wednesday again.... Danielle, your corner is always going to be krunk! Amadeo, did you have your blogsome house party yet! Mz Powder Pink, like the new betty boop do! Zed, its either Batshit or me....lol. Chubby Chocolate are you taking your meds!!! (Don't get me, lol) Brotha Buck, thanks again! Princess Dom.... my home comp crash, laptop is on back order, book is on slight hold, or pause for the moment, but thanks for asking.... Will, WASSUP. And Teej, no drinking! Lol High Maintenance Hussy.... now that's how a hussy get a job... BIG CONGRATS!!! Now I can come and mooch off of your ass!!! Mshim, how you doing??!?! BossLady, you still signing checks, and Organized N! I'm still thinking (and still sexy...lol) Jdid, how's them thoughts babes! Small Island Girl I hope all test were past.... Campfyah...holla! Monkey Bite, where are you? and Ru?? Lol. Pizzle, okay you know I got come by and read and see if your lights are back on.... *jokes* Okay my official Boss man, just walked in on the scene here at the job, time to ROLL OUT, couldnt shout all heads, but next time...I still have some more tweaks/additons to do with blogger, in between this film project, but I'm working it out... ok gotta run really... back in a bit!
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe11/02/2005 
21 Comments:
  • At 2/11/05 5:24 PM, Blogger Msnhim said…

    Good to hear from ya!

     
  • At 2/11/05 6:04 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Wassup Mshim... I liked your last post babes!

     
  • At 2/11/05 6:33 PM, Blogger My-Conscience said…

    Hey Lady!! Still righting checks, you know you got docked a few times for not posting, but you made up for it in over time. LOL!

    I hope work is going well and I pray that soon you load will manageable enough for you to handle with out stress.

    ...Off to writing checks and writing people up.. Peace.

     
  • At 2/11/05 8:30 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Sorry BossLady, but ever since your last check bounced, I had to find a real job. Lol.... thanks I'm hoping the load lightens up soon too, but I am lovin' it. Peace

     
  • At 2/11/05 9:04 PM, Blogger Chubby Chocolate said…

    When I purchased Common's CD. That was the only song I listened to...Wore it OUT.

    Glad to hear you're busy working!

     
  • At 2/11/05 10:56 PM, Blogger Luke Cage said…

    Brooklyn!! Let 'em hear ya loud and clear my NYC homey. Good looking on the shoutout. We're all moved in dear and ready to go...

     
  • At 2/11/05 11:01 PM, Blogger Knockout Zed said…

    BB,
    Batshit or you? Hmmmmmm.
    *looks at pic of legs*

    I've made my decision. I'm staying!

    KZ

     
  • At 2/11/05 11:16 PM, Blogger PJ said…

    Ha! Yes yes...my punk ass has his lights back on...lol...good lookin' out.

    I appreciate the shout out...the "Get Over Here" comment on my post has me rollin'!!!!

    It's scary when I hit on some true shit, huh... ;)

    Great to hear it's work that's got ya busy...somethin' to be said for makin' money. :)

    Holla.

     
  • At 3/11/05 12:23 AM, Blogger Deelze said…

    Yes I am...thanks for the shout out!!

    ~Smooches~

     
  • At 3/11/05 9:15 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Morning!
    Morning!
    Morning!

    Everybody
    one day to the weekend countdown....

     
  • At 3/11/05 11:33 AM, Blogger Amadeo said…

    Ain't it great to get to do your thing.

     
  • At 3/11/05 11:51 AM, Blogger Rell said…

    lots of good blogs there -- are all of the links on the side?

     
  • At 3/11/05 5:00 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    @ Rell, I haven't finished added blog buds, but you got good portion of my blog buds there... so click on over....

     
  • At 3/11/05 6:58 PM, Blogger Didi Roby said…

    Awwwwwe Bk....imma cry right here and now...:)

    What's good ma! You better get at me on that email scene ma..I miss ya!

    Don't work to hard now ya hear...:)

     
  • At 4/11/05 10:31 AM, Blogger chrome said…

    damn shoutout party up in here? wassup brooklynbabe? were my drink at?

    have a good weekend me lady.

     
  • At 4/11/05 10:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Long time girl! I'm here sneaking in a blogging at work myself, having to be watching my back. Hope everything cool with you!

     
  • At 5/11/05 2:15 AM, Blogger Rose said…

    Glad to see that you are back and the site looking great....

     
  • At 5/11/05 12:35 PM, Blogger MIZPOWDERPINK said…

    Thanks for the shout's babes..we all have been MIA these past weeks. It's grind season! We understand.

     
  • At 5/11/05 8:45 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said…

    Shouts out to you, too, Babe!

     
  • At 6/11/05 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    any babes here i can call

     
  • At 9/11/05 6:09 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Thanks for the shout back peeps, still making rounds, and peeping blogs...

    Jake...you dail the wrong blog babes...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape