I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
August 08, 2005
Dear Bossless,
I hope this letter finds you at the height of "micro-managing" ecstasy. As it gives me great pleasure to announce my " own" promotion from "formerly miss understood " to "presently mis' behavin'." In this new position, I will have much more power, more "macro managing" of myself, as I will be squashing old archaic ways, and breaking old manure-fertilized grounds, and freshening stink stereotypical air beyond heights unimaginable; But first I have to give you a little history on me, and how I came to be in this new position, I present it to you in the form of a revelation. The following are noteworthy contributions of the "me" you just do not see: The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a butterfly, adding beauty to any landscape, like that captured in a picture, which no words could ever speak. The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a bee, putting in hours of labor to create honeycomb, producing mounds of golden honey, but never yellow defeat. The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a flower or plant, "potted" but not rooted deep, able to transplant anew, as growth in tiny inches turn into gigantic feet. The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a horizon setting upon the sea, you can admire it from afar, but to go near, will only make me flee The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a dream catcher, only desiring a blissful sleep, trapping nightmares in a net, and letting sound souls at rest be. The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a rare and endangered bird, flying free, no tree to big or too small, to embark on, or limb to weak to support me. The "me" you do NOT see: Is like that of a prophecy, fulfilling destinies untold, while you still sit in bondage of hypocrisy. The "me" you do NOT see: Does not live inside of you, for you have long lost who you were, when you became the ghost that haunts you. Sad but true.Which is why you are Bossless, or is that ball less. Sincerely, Me (C) August 2005, "Rise Magazine", Editorial Section 107C-p88, Author Sudani
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe8/08/2005 
14 Comments:
  • At 9/8/05 12:27 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Boss man does piss me off, and evidently does not know me. Had to write, get published, and I'll be writing some more. But whew! i feel so much betta now....

     
  • At 9/8/05 12:33 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    For those who want to spice up their replies/comments:

    Add your own "Me that somebody does not see...."

    Is there "someone" who just does not see you for ALL that you are, because they're too busy looking at the petty shit, that you're not. Think of something that you can compare yourself to, water, tree, book, WHATEVER.. and then think of how that that person just does "not" see you in that likeness....

    I'll help you out...

    The me that you do NOT see... is like that of a______________ (then explain how dope that shit is, and they just don't get it)

     
  • At 9/8/05 12:51 AM, Blogger My-Conscience said…

    Girl you are the bomb!
    I like this because althought it may not be me, it describes the post I layout tonight about resigning due to micro-managing Me because one could not see because they wanted to be me.

    That me that you don't see.. is like that of a waterfall, free as the air we breath, not allowing one to figure me.

     
  • At 9/8/05 11:41 AM, Blogger Sparkling said…

    The me that you do NOT see... is like that of an oak with it's many branches of knowledge.

    And to answer your question on my blog; I don't do very much at the moment in respect of work... besides blogging. My boss doesn't do micro management... he doesn't do much management if you ask me. I think he is on holiday at the moment.

     
  • At 10/8/05 12:13 AM, Blogger Organized Noise said…

    The me that you don't see is like a remote control, taken for granted until you can't find me.

     
  • At 10/8/05 1:58 AM, Blogger Cutie Cola said…

    The 'me' you do NOT see:
    Is the Woman with whom all your hopes and dreams can be made possible if she's given a chance.

     
  • At 10/8/05 2:00 AM, Blogger Cutie Cola said…

    PS. I like this. Very, very nice. You should check out my poem on my blogpage titled 'What Do You See'.

     
  • At 11/8/05 10:41 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Well Dayum "Organized" shut it all down...lol... I like that one.
    Its soo true plenty of folk take ya for granted, like this darn gig.
    And you gotta be out, like a switched channel.

    thanks for participating....

     
  • At 11/8/05 10:42 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    @ Sonya red.... no one like to be mirco managed.... and its only makes the person who's doing it.. look small. Feel me?

     
  • At 12/8/05 1:49 PM, Blogger Allie said…

    see, i read something totally cool like this - and realize what crap i have on my damn blog.

    now i'm all empty inside. i hope you're happy.

    allie

     
  • At 12/8/05 2:15 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Allie...lol I like UR blog... so stop it... I never comment on a blog I don't like, or didn't spark some of my weird interest. Lol

     
  • At 12/8/05 3:01 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    Whoa Su- your butt is ALL over the place!!! And I thought I was a networker..LOL…
    I’m so feelin this!

     
  • At 12/8/05 6:33 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Nia girl... I told U, U created a monster...lol

     
  • At 27/8/06 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot!
    » » »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape