I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
July 13, 2005
Love Em
I love my New York peeps, those are my ride or die peeps, whenever shit gets too thick, or I need to clear some air, or heck just reminisce on some "fresh air days" when shit was all pleasant, and we still lived at home at momz, and the only thing we had to worry about was a damn beeper bill, or getting money for a new pair of sneaks.My peeps are there, each on has their own different flava to add to my NY mix. Whether is just for laughs, deep convo, philosophical, for silence. I always have a number to call, even the ones that I don't call often, whenever I do call, its special.Shout out to all you NYC homies..... See you at the crossroads.... you Sissies-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Going out XCLAN style!Over and out!
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe7/13/2005 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape