I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
July 04, 2005
His nickname was "Faggot"
So I'm on the phone this morning with an ex, who always takes me down memory lane, and in taking this trip down memory lane, the trip is usually a good one, but sometimes he likes to take it off the beaten path, and bring up the trips that I don't need a souvernier reminder of.But all in all, it still a worth while humorous trip, that I'd like to share with you (again, since many of you who know me well, would know whom I'm talking about, and have either heard, or lived thru this with me)Let's take it back a sec to 1988...... oh yeah, its polka dot shirts time, kwame hair do's, patent leather shoes, GAP was know as "FALL Into The Gap..." back then. And everybody is either GQ, or a "Fly Gyrrl." And here he comes a transfer to my school, with his Uptown Harlem USAG GQ self. I'll admit he had some flava too him, he knew how to get some dope sh_t, at crackhead prices, and he could dance his ass off. and yes he was a cutie, and I loved the way he licked his lips, and constantly rolled up his sleeves. (I later learned, that's was a habit of his, that he's not even aware he does). He could hold a crowd, since he was a great story teller, and had a lot of stories that kept our young ears interested..... he was like an old soul, that could dress and looked young, and he was straight funny, he would clown on you, and then flirt with you in the same breathe. And quite playful, we'd wrestless in the hallways, and jump each other, and spend hours on the phone just kicking it. Anyhoo, I made a big mistake a telling a homegirl, that I liked him but "Don't tell him" and of course, she told him. What I didn't know was that it was a mutual like. I think as soon as I found out it was mutual, I got super scared, but then my scaredness was cooled off, when I found out that nigga had a girl, then my coolness, b/c came "hot" cause I then hated his guts.That's when he started flirting big time. And I ignored his ass, every chance I got, I truly hated that phool, everytime I saw him he would say to me in the hallway "When you going let me wax that ass." I wanted to fight him. His knickname then became "faggot." That's all I could say when I would pass him in the halls, he was either called gay or he was a hoe, which made him a "gay hoe." He backed off of me for a while, as the semester was new and fresh meat came in, then I heard he broke up with his girl. Now I'm interested again, but he can't know that, I have "stink ass attitude" reputation to uphold with him, so I continue my tirade, but this time, anytime I see this nigga talking to any female, I'm bo-garding; with an attitude!I would boldly walk in between them breaking up any convo, or calling him a faggot, then when he would approach me on it, I did what I did best with him. Ignore him. I really pissed him off when he was trying to get with this one chick. Whatever!It was really hard to ignore him and like his ass at the same time, especially since we had the same extracirricular activities, which mean I saw this phool everyday. Fast forwarding to 1990, we're out of school now, our first summer of freedom before entering the next phase in education and getting drunk is upon us. Mr Faggot calls me out the blue, sounding like he already been to college, (and he has not even gotten there) and tells me he serious about us really do this. I say "ok." And hung up the phone like "OMG I go out with so-and-so now?????" Our phone convos resume as if we never stopped, we/he could talked for hours, and you'd never loose interest, I always admired that him, and the way he kisses, he would go on my "great kissers list" there's only five on there. I won't tell him what number he is.As breakup and heartaches are all part of life's "to do list." I'm glad to have known him in an intimate, way. I went away to school, and we lost contact for a lo-ong minute, but lo and behold about 3 years ago, I get an email from "class mates.com" what do you know, "the faggot is looking me up."Yeah sure, I'll accept the email.
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe7/04/2005 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape