I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
July 10, 2005
Up In Here....
Yippee, one of my hoes from the my pimp stash, Oops, I meant to say... one of my bro's from my past... is officially UP IN HERE.... Love like a brotha baby.... sista too, but I needed a word to rhyme with hoe.... and to throw in "fo' sho" just seemed so country... Hey YOU know my obscure since of absurd humor. Folks would just not understand (that I don't care about folks in that regard, and their understanding, just my own). Anyhoo back to the red carpet welcome: ...She's is a beautiful spirit, who would really enjoy expressing her deep thoughts creatively through a channel like this, I'm glad she made up in here. WE GOT BACK and SIT HIGH LIKE 2 PLATFORMS BABY!!!! "WELCOME DARLING!"
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe7/10/2005 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape