I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
August 03, 2005
The Art of Conversation
you speak in silence. i listen. agreeing with your every unspoken thought. i stroke ur essence question its depth in mathematics with my hand it answers back eagerly teaching me how to calculate L= W x H i now understand i hunger to learn your language your native tongue speaks only bush on cue you awaken my translator who stutters upon your every word. you quiz me on philosophy as I write sonnets on your anatomy we study science together creating a lethal aphrodisiac mix i teach you history in sign language how past souls declared independence thru touch we gyrate to ancestral drums while connecting to a tribal beat evoking spirits of lovers long passed your breathing melodious quickens mine plays twin. I love the art of this kind of conversation. Especially how it begins. -Sudani, Writer August 2005 (c)
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe8/03/2005 
7 Comments:
  • At 3/8/05 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well chiquita,

    The art of this type of conversation is an artform I have lost long ago and am only reclaiming now!! Since I never post to my own, I'd at least like to add and contribute to something.

     
  • At 4/8/05 4:39 PM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Oh girl go on Sonyared.... lol.
    Ummm I said go on.... LMAO.
    Thanks, I have more to come tonight! But its short dirty story time.... Yeahhhh bay-bee!

     
  • At 5/8/05 1:38 AM, Blogger My-Conscience said…

    Beautiful...

     
  • At 5/8/05 1:39 AM, Blogger My-Conscience said…

    By the way I just loved your Haiku you wrote on my site, I absolutely loved it. It made my night! LOL

     
  • At 5/8/05 6:52 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    @ mecrazyme
    Thanks darling! lol Those are fun!!
    Great idea! Did you peep your name on my SHOUT OUT crawl...
    I gotta add you on roll call...
    ta ta for now.

     
  • At 5/8/05 1:24 PM, Blogger My-Conscience said…

    Yeah girl... I was like Oh... Sh*t! Thanks.. Keep writing.

     
  • At 12/8/05 3:11 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    Very hot! You horny thing...lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape