I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
July 17, 2005
My Secret's Out
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME PERSONALLY, YOU WOULD NOT UNDERSTAND MY OBSECURE (AND OBNOXIOUS AT TIMES) HUMOR, AND IF YOU DON'T REALLY "READ" WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID, VERSUS WHAT I DID NOT SAY, YOU CAN EASY FORM AN IGNORANT OPINION.(Read Comments if you need a better understanding)
LASTLY OPINIONS ARE LIKE NOSTRILS, EVERYONE HAS AT LEAST ONE... BUT IF YOU HAVE NOTED, THIS IS MY BLOG, MY STORIES, AND ABOVE ALL MY DRAWERS... AND NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADUE AN INITMATE PEEK AT ME... All right its time to get some new drawers!! My sexy stock is low.
Today my options were either grandma undies, the hamper, or to go Commando or Rambo....one of them action figures...lol that mean "No Undies"...Lol.
As free as I am, that's just a lil too too free for me, not to mention all I would be thinking about is gusty wind and dust... Not a very comforting thought.
Now if you read my disclaimer, I do not mention that I DONT HAVE clean undies, those would be the whole LOT of grandma panties in my arsenal. Keep it mind my grandma undies were once sexy undies gone bad (meaning stretched out city, I know many ladies know those kind, rubber band style undies LOL).
So back to Vickies (Victoria's Secret) I go for a whole new stash of sexy.

FOR ANONYMOUS, SORRY i GOT RID OF YOUR COMMENT, REDID BLOG, BUT MY OFFERS STILL STANDS...

ONLY CATCH ME IN MACY'S WINDOW.

Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe7/17/2005 
6 Comments:
  • At 21/7/05 11:27 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Many (west indians) may be appauled that undies in any fashion could even make it to hamper. As in the islands common practice it to wash out undies right in the shower, rightfully so. And guess what , I took a poll, from both west indian and american, asian and spanish, and trust me they DO!!! ITS GLOBAL!!!!

     
  • At 21/7/05 11:33 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    Now for Miss or Mr Anonymous who was so concern about my panty ethics, here's a lil insight, on the Too Much Information Scale, but since you asked.....

    My undies do get a pre wash in the shower, but since I can't use perfume soap I DONT STOP THERE ...
    I WAS UNDIES "AGAIN" (YUP 2 TIMES)
    I LOVE the smell of fabric softner throughout ALL my laundry..PERIOD.

     
  • At 21/7/05 11:34 AM, Blogger brooklyn babe said…

    My undies get their own private delicate wash... but I'm sure Miss (or Mr Anonymous) knows that in the island since wash machine were sparse, you had no choice but to wash them right there and growing up for many washcloths were not popular or cheap like they are now, many had to use that same underwear as a wash cloth, and to many who are not from the islands.... that's GRIMEY!!!

     
  • At 6/8/05 11:14 AM, Blogger Fuckery 4U said…

    LMAO I admit it, I've washed out undies in the shower before. LOL Or in the bathroom sink.

     
  • At 12/8/05 3:21 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    LMAO! I love buying underwear… you know lingerie was a business idea I had at one time…but I’d rather buy and keep them than sell’em-lol
    Many older people (from the south) hand wash their underwear at night and go to bed without them. …I know this is because many of them didn’t have but a few, one or two, and needed them to be clean and dry for the next wearing…
    My undies just get tossed in their hamper( a little pouch that I can drop in the machine without them snagging since a lot are of the lacy kind-lol) yes, TMI I know..

    I had to handwash too many clothes NOT by choice growing up AND in recent years so I never handwash a thing if I dont have to...other stuff goes to the cleaners..or my husband will handwash for me *I's luv him..* ;-)

     
  • At 12/8/05 3:23 PM, Blogger Nia said…

    Also- is that sexy pic of YOU??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape