I am from the Do or Die... Never Ran. Never Will. (Unless of course... they shootin') Easy!"
July 17, 2005
Hot Date, Gone Cold
Okay so, I had a lil date/hang out with a cutie, that I cancelled. What's wrong with me??? Am I really being faithful? To someone 800+ miles away...(YIKES!) Its not like me and this dude were going to a hotel or the chapel, just bowling. And I was really game, and ready to get my strike on... which might come after some spares........ but what I was not feeling was driving 40 minutes to pick dude up, only to be bringing him back. I aint gonna be able to do it.
Cute dimple, or no cute dimple. I guess I'm tied to dudes who live elsewhere, cause he's heading back to the midwest, and I'm heading back bed!
Sssh! she's writing.. brooklyn babe7/17/2005 
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 

About Me


Name: brooklyn babe
Home: Somewhere, East Coast, United States
About Me: Brooklyn (Bajan) Brit, who's finally carving her 30's niche, in this world. Look out Oprah here I come!
Since, You wanna know...

Bk Babe Present
Bk Babe Past
Links
Affiliates

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape